Tuscany is a great location for a getaway for many reasons. It’s got some of the most impressive and recognisable Renaissance art, sunny beaches, vineyards, and all round spectacular scenery. So if you’re looking for relaxation vibes… it’s got that well and truly down! ;) Medieval castles, a stunning landscape and amazing hotels… that’s what awaits you on a holiday to Tuscany!
Book your Tuscany Break today!
You’ll be staying in the CDH Hotel Radda (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence), just 0.1 miles to the city center! It is located in the heart of Chianti, in Radda, the original place of Chianti Classico Consortium. Chianti is not only good wine, Chianti is also gaiety, Tuscanity, simplicity, naturalness, is combination of past and present, art, story and nature. CDH Hotel Radda has all these features, thanks to its structure built with Siena brick, the typical terracotta floor and typical stone. You’ll also of course get a full breakfast, and there is also an outdoor pool at your disposal looking over the Chianti hills! Don’t forget that there’s free WiFi available to all guests so you can still keep in touch with your friends and family back home while on your break!
- Tuscany Break: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £105 pp
- Travel period: 16-18 October 2016
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Flights also available from Luton & Gatwick (you can amend the dates & airports to suit you)
- Destination: Pisa
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: CDH Hotel Radda
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 700 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Chianti
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Price breakdown
- Flight deal:
£68 total price /2= £34
- Hotel deal:
£142 total price/2= £71
- Price: only £105 per person based on two adults sharing