Head to Venice for 3 nights of romance, great food and nature with this 4* deal I put together! You’ll have a good 4 days to explore the city, known of course for the gondola rides on offer! Alongside this, there are also many architectural wonders in the vicinity including the Basilica di San Marco, the Palazzo Ducale, the Gallerie Dell’accademia and Tintoretto’s Heaven on Earth! Andiamo! ;-)
Book your Venice City Break today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Hotel Panorama (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence), and I can guarantee that it’s the perfect place to stay on your Venice City Break! Not only is there an included breakfast to prepare you for the day ahead, but there’s also a bar and lounge! Don’t forget that free WiFi is also at your disposal, so make the most of it and take lots of photos and videos to send back to your friends and family back home! Just in case you don’t feel like leaving your room in the evenings, then room service is also available, so you can have your dinner in a nice, cosy bed!
I found this deal on Expedia!
- Venice City Break: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £135 pp
- Travel dates: 15-18 December 2016
- Travel duration: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative Airports: East Midlands, Bristol, Leeds (more expensive)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Panorama
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 726 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Lido de Venezia
- Destination: Venice
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Price: only £135 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- +27.00 EUR total due at hotel!