“In fair Verona where we lay our scene…” be like Romeo and Juliet and head to Verona with this amazing deal I put together.. for only £81 per person, you could be enjoying 2 nights in a 4* Hotel with return flights from London Stansted… find all the details below!
Book your Verona Break today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic Roseo Hotel Leon d’Oro (4/5 on TripAdvisor) and I guarantee it’s the perfect place to stay on your Verona Break! There’s an amazing restaurant where you’ll be eating your delicious breakfast in the mornings, and don’t forget the bar and lounge where you can hang out in the evenings. Also, it’s situated in the heart of Verona, just 0.7 miles from the main center, and it’s close to the most important monuments of this wonderful city, rich in history, culture and art. It is a bright hotel with large open spaces and high-quality furniture, where the light illuminates the pale marble columns and shines in Murano glass chandeliers.
- Verona Break: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £81 pp
- Travel dates: 9-11 December 2016
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports: Gatwick, Birmingham, Heathrow
- Hotel: Roseo Hotel Leon d’Oro
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1033 reviews
- Destination: Verona, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Not included, find average transfer price here
- Price: only £81 per person based on 2 adults sharing
How to book:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.