With gorgeous palaces, imposing Imperial squares and the famous cafe culture there’s far more to Austria’s capital, Vienna, than just alps and coffee! Vienna is a city of contrasts – Eastern and Western European, hipster and Imperial, ancient and modern – and a must for any traveller. As the historic capital of the vast Hapsburg Empire, the city boasts some magnificent and awe-inspiring Imperial gems, with palaces, castles and the fascinating Spanish Riding School seemingly around every corner. You’ll also come across more modern surprises though during the course of your Vienna city break, and see a different side to the city – swish modern restaurants such as Stierereck (currently ranked 15th in the world) or the ultra-cool MUMOK gallery which boasts an incredible collection of 20th century art. Art aficionados won’t want to miss out on the Jugendstil masterpieces hosted in the city either – Vienna was home to the famous Klimt and now plays host to his most iconic work, The Kiss. Any write-up on Vienna wouldn’t be complete either without mentioning the classical music A-listers that have called this city home, with the likes of Mozart, Haydn and Beethoven having all lived, worked or been born in the city.
Book your Vienna Escape today!
You’ll be staying in the amazing 4* Eurostars Embassy (4/5 on TripAdvisor) and I can guarantee you’re gonna absolutely love it on your Vienna Escape! You’ll be located pretty close by to Belvedere Palace Museum, Pflasterspektakel and Hundertwasserhaus! Your meals are unfortunately not included in this deal, so I’ve got a couple of restaurant recommendations for you! That’s Amore, Lubin and Satraj are all great restaurants not too far away from your hotel!
- Vienna Escape: 3 Night Stay in 4* Hotel with Flights from London £193
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel dates: 15/10/2018 – 18/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Arrival airport: Vienna
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4* Eurostars Embassy
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Vienna, Austria
- Location: 1.4 miles to Main Station
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £193 per person based on 2 adults sharing