Zagreb, the capital of Croatia! It’s definitely earned its title as capital city, as it has everything that anyone could ever want in one place: culture, arts, music, architecture and gastronomy! It’s no wonder the the amount of visitors over the last few years have gone through the roof! I’ve included some details below…
Book your 4* Zagreb Break today!
You’ll be staying in the wonderful 4* Anastasia Suites Zagreb (5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 72 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re gonna love it on your Zagreb Break! Your hotel is located pretty close by to both the Mestrovicev Paviljon and the RoomEscape Zagreb! If you don’t know what that is… basically you have to escape a room within an hour by solving clues… so for all you claustrophobes out there, this may not be for you ;)
- Zagreb Break: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £122.50 pp!
- Provider: Trivago and KAYAK!
- Travel dates: 13-16 October 2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Gatwick
- Airline: Monarch Airlines
- Hotel: 4* Anastasia Suites Zagreb
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 72 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Zagreb, Croatia
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £122.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!