Africa is probably a dream destination to many people and you should at least once get to know the stunning continent in your life. Most of the people think about wilderness, lions, elephants, giraffes and other highlights when hearing Africa. And Tanzania offers this and much more…
What many people still don’t know is that you can connect your travel to Tanzania with a breathtaking beach holiday in Zanzibar. That makes the perfect holiday for those of you who seek a little adventure, beaches like in paradise, romantic holidays or simply an extraordinary destination with an unique culture.
Book your Zanzibar Break today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Fumba Beach Lodge (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 382 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re gonna love it on your Zanzibar Break! It’s located pretty close by to many of the main sites including Nakupenda Beach, Jozani Forest Reserve and Darajani Bazaar! Also, your board basis is Full Board, but that doesn’t mean you won’t get a little peckish during the day… so head out for a snack at one of the local places including Emerson Spice, Zanzibar Coffee House Cafe and House of Spices… clearly ‘spices’ are a theme in Zanzibar!
I found this deal on Voyage Prive!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Zanzibar Break: 7 Nights incl. 4* Half-Board Hotel & Flights only £828pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Voyage Prive!
- Travel dates: Various dates available
- Example dates:Departing 8 May 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Airports
- Hotel: 4* Fumba Beach Lodge
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 372 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Meals: Half-Board
- Price includes also:
- Sea View Deluxe Room or Deluxe Garden View Room
- Half Board
- Price: only £828 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!