This city trip takes you to Zurich, the city with a view on the Alps! Go on a shopping trip, taste the famous treats of Switzerland or just enjoy the beautiful city. Culturally vibrant, efficiently run and attractively set where the river and lake meet, Zurich is recognised as one of the greatest most underrated cities in the world! It’s slogan is ‘World Class. Swiss made’, and we can see why! I’ve made a list of the best places to go… including Fraumunster, the Kunsthaus, as well as the Schweizerisches Landesmuseum and St Peterskirche! (Not the same one as in Rome… but still worth seeing nonetheless! :) )
Book your Zurich Break today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Krone Unterstrass (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee it’s a fantastic place to stay on your Zurich Break! Located just 1.1 miles from the city center, this stunning hotel has four stars for a reason! Not only is there a restaurant where you’ll get breakfast each morning, but there’s also room service just in case you feel peckish but don’t wanna leave your room in the evening! There’s also a bar/lounge of course, and the hotel is, most importantly, pet friendly! So bring your dog along and let them share the experience with you! Last but not least… Free WiFi is at your disposal! So remember to take photos and videos to send back to your jealous friends and family back home!
- Zurich Break: 4 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £289 pp
- Provider: Trivago and Momondo!
- Travel dates: 7-11 January 2017
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of departure: Luton
- Alternative airports & dates available!
- Hotel: 4* Krone Unterstrass
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 677 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Zurich
- Location: Schaffhauserstrasse, 1.1 miles form city center
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £289 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!
How to book this deal:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.