If you’ve never been to Amsterdam, then this is the perfect deal to help get you on your way. Can you really ignore a two night stay in a luxury 5* hotel for under £400 each? I promise you it’s not too good to be true.
5* Luxury in Amsterdam
You’ll stay in the glamorous 5* The Dylan, which is rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and was voted 2017 Traveller’s Choice. This stunning hotel is right in the heart of the city, and just minutes from the major attractions Amsterdam has to offer. Take a picture together at the famous I Amsterdam sign, or go and have a look around the world famous house where Anne Frank and her family hid during the Second World War, which is just minutes up the street your hotel is situated on.
Sit by your hotel window and stare out at the beautiful canals your hotel is built on. Your luxury room is sleek, with Scandinavian-inspired design that will relax you before you drift off to sleep. Wake up refreshed with a delicious breakfast, and return to the wonder of the Vinkeles Restaurant each evening. You’ll have a €25 voucher to out toward your meal, and with a Michelin star awarded to the restaurant you’re really in for a treat.
I found this awesome deal on Voyage Prive, so be sure to book directly with them. Remember, after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Amsterdam: 2 Nights incl 5* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £362pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: several options available
- Sample dates: 8-10 November 2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London – any airport
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Bristol or Birmingham airports
- Airline: Vueling
- Hotel: 5* The Dylan Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 594 reviews
- Destination: Amsterdam
- Meals: Breakfast
- Price: only £362 per person based on 2 adults sharing