I’ve found the 5* getaway of your dreams! How about a cosy two night stay in the wonderful city of Budapest in Hungary? You’ll stay here in a swanky 5* hotel – in a suite! What more could you want from a city break!
Book a stay in the 5* Boscolo Residences
With this Voyage Prive deal that I’ve spotted you can spend two nights in bliss at the 5* Boscolo Residences (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence). You’ll be staying in a luxurious grand suite, a true home away from home. There’s a full kitchen for you to enjoy, and also a separate bedroom so you can get some sleep in relaxation and peace. You’ll be treated to breakfast in the New York Café next door every morning, a perfectly cosmopolitan way to start the day. The hotel is close to lots of Budapest’s best sights, and there’s a Metro station super closeby. Perfect for getting in and out of the city centre, and for checking out the sights. If you need to unwind after a day hitting the town, you have free access to the hotel’s spa. Be sure to head in for some relaxation!
I spotted this deal over on Voyage Prive. Be sure that you book with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Budapest: 2 Nights incl 5* Hotel Suite, Hotel & Spa Access from £177pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 5 – 7 March 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Leeds, East Midlands
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5* Boscolo Residences
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Budapest, Hungary
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £177 per person based on 2 adults sharing