Boy oh boy, I love Budapest. It’s such a pretty city, with a great location on the banks of the river Danube. The city is chock full of beautiful thermal baths where you can relax and soak in peace, and there are several museums and Baroque architecture for you to gaze on. I found this luxury Budapest getaway over on Voyage Privé!
Luxury Budapest Getaway
You will be staying in the fabulous 5* Buddha Bar Hotel which has a wonderful 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating as well as having been awarded a Certificate of Excellence. With this deal, you will have a lovely two-night stay here and a welcome drink to get your holiday started off properly. There’s also still and sparkling water available in your hotel room throughout your stay, and a Nespresso coffee machine too. If you really want to chill out completely, then take full advantage of the 15% discount in the Buddhattiude Spa for each guest.
I found this lovely getaway over on Voyage Prive so be sure that you have booked with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Luxury Budapest Getaway: 2 Nights in Award Winning 5 Star Hotel incl. Flights just £170
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 04/11/2018 – 06/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Leeds, East Midlands
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5* Buddha Bar Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,924 reviews + 2017 Travellers Choice
- Destination: Budapest, Hungary
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Hand luggage included
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £170 per person based on 2 adults sharing