Boy oh boy I love Budapest. It’s such a pretty city, with a great location on the banks of the river Danube. The city is chock full of beautiful thermal baths were you can relax and soak in peace, and also tonnes of museums and wow architecture for you to gaze on.
Book this lovely Budapest minibreak
With this lovely minibreak that I found over on Voyage Prive you will be staying in the fabulous 5* Buddha Bar Hotel which has a wonderful 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating as well as having been awarded a Certificate of Excellence. With the deal you will have a lovely two night stay here, with a welcome drink to get your holiday started off properly. There’s also still and sparkling water available in your hotel room throughout your stay, and a Nespresso coffee machine too. If you really want to chill out completely, then take full advantage of the 15% discount in the Butthattiude Spa for each guest.
I found this lovely getaway over on Voyage Prive so be sure that you have booked with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Budapest: 2 Nights incl 5* Hotel, Breakfast, Welcome Drink, Spa Access & Flights from £189 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 4 – 6 June 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Leeds, East Midlands
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5* Buddha Bar Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,924 reviews + 2017 Travellers Choice
- Destination: Budapest, Hungary
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage included
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £189 per person based on 2 adults sharing