Ah, Budapest. It’s one of eastern Europe’s most beautiful cities, and it’s a true diamond on the Danube. Check out everything this gorgeous city has to offer with a luxury Budapest spa getaway I found on Voyage Prive. The cheapest dates are in January so it’s perfect for an after Christmas holiday.
Budapest Spa Getaway
You’ll be staying in the 5* Corinthia Hotel, rated at an almost perfect 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor. This beautiful hotel has been updated and beautifully restored, and I think you will agree it is now one of the most decadent hotels in the city. It’s close to all the historic and cultural sights of Budapest, such as Andrassy Avenue, the Hungarian State Opera and St Stephen’s Basilica. This hotel offers a stunning base for your travels to Budapest.
With this deal, you will receive free entry to the Spa and 15% discount on spa treatments, giving you a massage or beauty treatment in one of Europe’s most luxurious pampering spots. You can also go for a dip in the 15-metre pool, originally opened in 1886!
I found this incredible holiday on Voyage Prive so be sure that you book with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Luxury Budapest Spa Getaway: 3 Nights in 5* Hotel with Spa Access, Food Discount and Flights £232
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 12/01/2019 – 15/01/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London STN
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Belfast, Leeds, East Midlands
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5* Corinthia Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + a Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Budapest, Hungary
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included.
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: £232 per person based on 2 adults sharing