Ah, Budapest. It’s one of eastern Europe’s most beautiful cities, and it’s a true diamond on the Danube. Check out everything this gorgeous city has to offer with a luxury Budapest spa getaway I found on Voyage Prive. The cheapest dates I found are in early February 2019 so it’s perfect for a cheeky early Valentines Day escape.
Budapest Spa Getaway
You’ll be staying in the 5* Corinthia Hotel, rated at an almost perfect 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor. This beautiful hotel has been updated and beautifully restored, and I think you will agree it is now one of the most decadent hotels in the city. It’s close to all the historic and cultural sights of Budapest, such as Andrassy Avenue, the Hungarian State Opera and St Stephen’s Basilica. This hotel offers a stunning base for your travels to Budapest.
With this deal, you will receive free entry to the Spa and 15% discount on spa treatments, giving you a massage or beauty treatment in one of Europe’s most luxurious pampering spots. You can also go for a dip in the 15-meter pool, originally opened in 1886!
I found this incredible holiday on Voyage Prive so be sure that you book with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
Cheap departures from London
04/02/2019 – 06/02/2019 (£159)
11/02/2019 – 13/02/2019 (£159)
18/02/2019 – 20/02/2019 (£159)
Cheap departures from Manchester
12/03/2019 – 14/03/2019 (£174)
20/03/2019 – 22/01/2019 (£192)
Cheap departures from Edinburgh
26/01/2019 – 28/01/2019 (£259)
29/04/2019 – 01/05/2019 (£249)
Cheap departures from Birmingham
04/04/2019 – 06/04/2019 (£224)
23/04/2019 – 25/04/2019 (£265)
- Luxury Budapest Spa Getaway: 2 Nights in 5* Hotel with Optional Breakfast Upgrade, Spa Access, Food Discount, and Flights from £165
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: dates available up to the end of March 2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5* Corinthia Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Budapest, Hungary
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included.
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: £165 per person based on 2 adults sharing (including booking fee)
- All bookings have an extra £15 booking free