Ah, Budapest. It’s one of eastern Europe’s most beautiful cities, and it’s a true diamond on the Danube. Check out everything this gorgeous city has to offer with a fantastic getaway that I found over on Voyage Prive, perfect for an after Christmas holiday.
Budapest Spa Stay
You’ll be staying in the 5* Corinthia Hotel, which is rated at an almost perfect 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor. This beautiful hotel has been updated and beautifully restored, and I think you will agree that it is now one of the most decadent hotels in the city. It’s close to all the historic and cultural sights of Budapest, such as Andrassy Avenue, the Hungarian State Opera and St Stephen’s Basilica. This hotel offers a stunning base for your travels to Budapest.
With this deal you are treated to free entry to the Spa. Here you can also enjoy a 15% discount on spa treatments, giving you a massage or beauty treatment in one of Europe’s most luxurious pampering spots. You can also go for a swim in the 15 metre pool, which was originally opened in 1886!
I found this incredible holiday on Voyage Prive so be sure that you book with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Budapest: 2 Nights incl 5* Hotel, Spa Access & Flights from £161.50pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 17 – 19 January 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London (all airports)
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Newcastle, Belfast, Leeds, Cardiff, East Midlands
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5* Corinthia Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 7,235 reviews
- Destination: Budapest, Hungary
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £161.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing