I love a little bit of luxury. And, I can bet this holiday is the perfect thing for that. Anyone who lives for lounging under the sun and just taking it nice and easy, then you bet I have the perfect getaway in mind for you!
October Cyprus Getaway
I’ve spotted a really lovely getaway over on Voyage Prive where you can spend five nights in the luxury and the bliss of the 5* Azia Resort & Spa, which is rated at a spectacular 4/5 on TripAdvisor. This is an award-winning resort with super facilities and unbeatable service from some very friendly staff. The inside of this hotel is just as picture perfect as the views outside. You’ll be staying in a beautiful and bright Superior Sea Room, and I can’t think of any better way to wake up than with a delightful view of the ocean greeting you. You’re also here on a half board basis, so your breakfast and dinner is taken care of every day. Nothing to worry about here but sitting back and relaxing. There’s the option to upgrade to all inclusive dining when you book this wow deal.
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Cyprus: 3 Nights incl 5* Half Board Hotel & Flights from £278 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Many dates available
- Example Travel dates: 26/11/2018 – 29/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights (more options available)
- Airport of departure: London
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5* Azia Resort & Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Paphos, Cyprus
- Meals: half board
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage included only.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £278 per person based on 2 adults sharing