What could be better than a mini break in Cyrpus? How about a minibreak in a 5* hotel in Cyprus just after Christmas? Sounds so blissful, huh? There’s plenty of dates available at this great price so I am more than certain that you will find a holiday that suits your needs.
Your 5* Cypriot break awaits!
You’ll be staying for three nights in the beautiful 5* King Evelthon Beach Hotel & Resort which is found in the seaside resort town of Paphos. It’s rated at a pretty awesome 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor so you can be sure that you have an amazing stay in store. This luxury hotel is right by the beach, and you can actually see the beach from the poolside area of the hotel. If the pool is getting a bit monotonous, then definitely head to the beach and feel your toes sink into the sand.
You’ll be staying here on a half board basis, meaning you’ll be treated to breakfast and dinner every day during your holiday. However, if you want to get out and expand your horizons a little, then you’re really in a prime location. The hotel is close to Paphos town centre with loads of shops, bars and restaurants to tempt you. No matter what your tastes, something here will keep you more than happy!
I found this awesome deal over on Loveholidays so be sure that you go and book it with them directly. Just scroll down the page and click the option for a three night stay. Have a wonderful time!
- Paphos: 3 Nights incl 5* Half Board Hotel & Flights only £173pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 25 – 28 January 2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5* King Evelthon Beach Hotel & Resort
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,369 reviews
- Destination: Paphos, Cyprus
- Meals: half board
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only.
- This holiday is ATOL protected.
- Price: only £173 per person based on 2 adults sharing