Today I’ve found you a truly cracking deal! What would you say to a 5* Fuerteventura minibreak just before the madness of Christmas really kicks in? Sounds ideal, right? With this awesome deal you could treat yourself to just that. Fuerteventura is one of the Canary Islands, and thanks to its prime location just off the coast of Africa, it’s a haven for sunshine pretty much year round. Even in December you’ll still find temperatures of 19 degrees. That’s definitely something you won’t see in the UK in the weeks just before Christmas! If that sounds pretty tempting to you, then read on and find out a little more.
5* Fuerteventura Minibreak
You’ll stay in the gorgeous 5* Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf & Spa Resort, which has a fantastic 4/5 TripAdvisor rating. The hotel is right by the coast, so you’ll be treated to views right out to the Atlantic as soon as you wake up. There’s four heated outdoor swimming pools, which will be perfect for a quick swim in the afternoons. There’s also an indoor pool if the temperatures outside are a bit too chilly for your liking. Don’t forget a visit to Thalasso Spa, where you can get some real relaxation. This huge wellness centre has a sauna, a Turkish bath, an ice pool, and Roman baths. You’ll really find indulgence here.
I found this great deal on Loveholidays so be sure you’ve booked with them directly. Have a great time!
- Fuerteventura Minibreak: 4 Nights incl 5* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights for £306pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel dates: 12 – 16 December 2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Alternative airports: London Luton, Edinburgh, London Stansted (prices may vary)
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 5* Sheraton Fuerteventura Beach, Golf & Spa Resort
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 3,215 reviews
- Destination: Fuerteventura, Canary Islands
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included, can be booked for £14pp return
- Hand luggage included. Add 20kg bag for £20.50 per bag each way.
- Price: only £306 per person based on 2 adults sharing