For an idyllic Italian treat, this is one of the best deals I have been able to find! In a fabulous hotel that has won the Certificate of Excellence, you know every desire will be taken off! Tuscany is known around the world for its verdant beauty and Viareggio is a well-loved area of this gorgeous region, particularly loved for its long beaches, pine woods, and inviting Tyrrhenian Sea!
5* Gorgeous Tuscan Coast Getaway
Turn your dreams into reality with this deal I spotted on Voyage Prive. The hotel I’ve lined up for you is a magnificent and prestigious hotel on Viareggio’s seafront, boasting its very own rooftop pool (36°C heated during colder seasons) that offers stunning vistas of the Tyrrhenian Sea! It’s not hard to see why the Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte 5* has become a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World!
Aside from enjoying the quintessential Italian beach experience, I recommend renting a car (I’ve included a link below to help you) and drive to Pisa! This is a haven for history lovers, fashion aficionados and foodies alike! As evening falls, surrender to Italy’s gastronomic delights and enjoy your free bottle of Prosecco!
If you’re captivated by this top-notch deal, just click any of the links to book! Remember you will need to make a free account with Voyage Prive to access the deal!
- 5* Gorgeous Tuscan Coast Getaway: 3 nights in a Luxury Hotel incl Breakfast, Bottle of Prosecco, Free Access to Spa, Flights & Restaurant Discounts, only £163pp
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 17/11/2018 – 20/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Alternative airports: Bristol (£197), Manchester (£192), Edinburgh (£317)
- Destination airport: Pisa Gal Galilei
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte 5*
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Viareggio
- Meals: Breakfast (upgrade to Half Board available for £78)
- Airport transfer: none
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £171 per person based on two adults sharing (includes £15 booking fee)