Hmm, what’s the best part of this holiday to Bodrum for next April? Is it that the hotel is a 5* paradise, or that you’re staying on an all inclusive board basis? Hard to tell, so I’ll let you decide for yourself.
All Inclusive 5* Luxury
You’ll be staying in the wonderful 5* Bodrum Holiday Resort which is rated at a pretty impressive 4/5 on TripAdvisor. The hotel is on the southern coast of Turkey in the popular resort of Bodrum, and it has everything you need to enjoy your holiday. Not only is there a wonderful pool for you to take a dip in, but you can also take a relaxing break in the spa. How wonderful is this break! Once you’ve ventured out of the hotel, I really recommend a visit to Bodrum Castle.
What adds to the amazingness is that it’s an all inclusive basis stay, so your entire day’s meals are taken care of right throughout your holiday. This takes away a whole lot of stress, so now all you will have to do is sit back and watch the world pass you by!
I found this lovely getaway for next April over on Loveholidays so be sure that you have booked with them directly. I hope you have a wonderful holiday!
- Bodrum: 7 Nights incl 5* All Inclusive Hotel & Flights from £207 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel dates: 16 – 21 April 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 5* Bodrum Holiday Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,639 reviews
- Destination: Bodrum, Turkey
- Meals: all inclusive
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £207 per person based on 2 adults sharing