Looking for a family holiday where everything is sorted for you? Well then, this is the ideal holiday for you!
5* All-Inclusive Egypt Getaway
Whisk the kids away and stay in the Steigenberger Aqua Magic (rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor). It is in the south of Hurghada in Egypt with its very own private beach. You can get a shuttle bus to the Hurghada centre or the Senzo Mall or simply relax at the resort. The resort is a great place for families because of its aqua park with five slides, space bowl, lazy river and 6 pools (including a kids pool). They are heated in the winter so don’t worry about being cool in the winter months. You can sit back and relax whilst your kids are entertained at the hotel’s kids’ club and games room.
The hotel provides plenty of entertainment, WiFi and activities. You also won’t have to worry about cooking with the all-inclusive board-basis. For some ultimate relaxation you can head to the spa and get some treatments or relax at the sauna. If you want to spend the day as a family you could take part in activities such as wind surfing or scuba diving – how exciting! Your room will be a spacious area with a king-sized bed, a separate room for the kids, a TV and mini fridge that gets stocked up. You can have some private family time on the balcony or terrace whilst overlooking the beautiful surroundings.
This really is the perfect family holiday! Stay at this resort for a really great price and have a touch of sun before Christmas. You can book this holiday with Thomas Cook.
- Egypt: 7 Nights incl. 5* All-Inclusive Hotel, Flights, Luggage & Transfers only £348 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Thomas Cook
- Travel dates: 18 – 25 December 2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Newcastle
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: Steigenberger Aqua Magic
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 3,578 reviews
- Location: Hurghada
- Destination: Eqypt
- Meals: all-inclusive
- Airport transfers included
- Hand and hold luggage (15kg) included
- ATOL protected
- Price: only £348 per person based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing