I’ve got for you a fantastic last minute getaway. Not only is it a fabulous week long getaway to the stunning eastern country of Turkey, but you’ll be staying in a swanky 5* hotel, and on an all inclusive basis. Well, I just can’t think of anything better!
Book this all inclusive getaway today!
The lovely hotel I’ve found for you is the wonderful 5* Crystal De Luxe Resort and Spa Kemer which has a fantastic 4.5/5 TripAdvisor as well as a Certificate of Excellence. There’s no better way of knowing that you’re in for a great stay here. The hotel is found on a private stretch of pebble beach in the popular tourist town of Kemer, the hotel itself being close to the centre of the village. The town is on the Turkish Riviera, and you’re also not too far from the city of Antalya, which is also worth a visit.
I found this wonderful getaway over on Loveholidays so be sure that you book with them directly. I hope you have a wonderful time!
- Turkey: 7 Nights incl 5* All Inclusive Hotel & Flights from £217pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel dates: 8 – 15 December 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Glasgow
- Alternative airports: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: 5* Crystal De Luxe Resort and Spa Kemer
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,180 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Kemer village
- Destination: Antalya, Turkey
- Meals: all inclusive
- Airport transfer not included. Can be added during booking process.
- Hand luggage only included. Hold luggage can be added during the booking process.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £217 per person based on 2 adults sharing