Flicking through the colourful pictures of Malta, I decided to spice up the colder months and found some cheap holidays on Malta for you. Check out this deal for a chance to spend a few relaxed days on this island country in the Mediterranean. I found this fantastic bargain on Voyage Prive, so grab it before it’s sold out!
5* Malta Break
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 5* Radisson Blu St Julian’s (4/5 on TripAdvisor) overlooking the blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea! The hotel features many facilities such as a pool, fitness centre, restaurant, bar, spa, hot tub and tennis court! During your stay, take a stroll along the beach and dip your toes in the clear blue waters. Take a dip in one of the pools at the hotel, or enjoy a well-deserved treatment at the top-rated spa!
When it comes to exploring, head to Valletta, the capital of Malta which oozes history and was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. I love the fact Malta offers the opportunity to relax and sunbathe as well as discover historical and cultural sites.
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Malta Break: 4 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £191!
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive!
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Bristol & Birmingham (cheapest)
- Destination: Malta
- Hotel: 5* Radisson Blu St Julian’s
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2342 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £191 per person based on two adults sharing (includes booking fee)