What about staying in a luxurious 5* hotel in a beautiful location whilst relaxing at a spa all for an amazing price?!
5* Malta Getaway
You will be staying at the 5* Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa (rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) which is in Malta. Malta is rich with culture, history, pretty buildings and the stunning Mediterranean coast on the doorstep. The hotel is at the centre of the island making it super easy to visit all the must-see places. You should take a look at the beautiful San Anton botanical gardens, and visit the city of Mdina which is a medieval city with lots to offer. Of course, you can also just relax at the beach where the clear waters are warm and all around is picturesque landscape.
The hotel is a luxurious place to stay with landscaped gardens and a wonderful interior. Your room will come with a private balcony which is ideal to sit out on in the evening. Each morning you will get a delicious breakfast as part of the price and you can enjoy other meals at the hotel’s restaurant. For ultimate relaxation you will have free access to the spa where there is an indoor pool, Jacuzzi and sauna. If the weather is warm enough then you can enjoy the beautiful outdoor pool.
So, if you fancy staying in the wonderful place then head over to Voyage Prive and book your stay.
- Malta: 3 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Breakfast, Flights, & Extras only £194 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online registration)
- Travel dates: 21 – 24 January 2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- alternative airports: Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, East Midlands, Birmingham, Bristol, Newcastle
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5* Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1603 reviews
- Destination: San Anton, Malta
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer in Luqa not included: available on booking from £70
- Price includes booking fee, welcome drink, cocktail, use of spa
- Price: only £194 per person based on 2 adults sharing