Marrakesh is a city like no other, with its hot and heady souk markets, intricate architecture, spacious gardens, hidden magical Riads, and cuisine that cannot be rivalled – it’s sure to be at the top of anyone’s bucket list.
Your Marrakesh Break
You’ll be staying in the 4* Labranda Aqua Fun (4/5 on TripAdvisor) which is a great place to stay. Not only are there 5 outdoor pools, there are also 40 water slides, a Rafting River and a Wave Pool. Also at your disposal, there’ll be a fully equipped fitness room (not for kids!), tennis courts, a football courts and mini golf.
Also remember that there’s free WiFi, so you’ll be able to send photos back home to your jealous friends and family who are stuck in the cold! I can also guarantee that you won’t go hungry, as you’ll have the all-inclusive option, i.e. three full meals a day all included!
You can book this holiday on Voyage Prive! Feel free to amend the dates, party size and extras to suit!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Marrakesh Break: 3 Nights incl. 4* All-Inclusive Hotel, Flights, Transfers & Extras only £200 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online registration)
- Travel dates: 29 January – 1 February 2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted (Budget Airline)
- Alternative airports: Manchester
- Hotel: 5-star Labranda Aqua Fun
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,474 reviews
- Destination: Menara
- Meals: All-inclusive
- Private Transfers included
- Prices are subject to change
- Price includes: Booking fee, welcome cocktail
- Price: only £200 per person based on 2 adults & 1 child sharing
- Prices correct at time of publication – subject to availability!