Marrakesh is a city like no other, with its hot and heady souk markets, intricate architecture, spacious gardens, hidden magical Riads, and cuisine that cannot be rivalled – it’s sure to be at the top of anyone’s bucket list. Be sure to snap up this deal on Wowcher before its gone!
Your Marrakesh Break
You’ll be staying in the 4* Labranda Aqua Fun (4/5 on TripAdvisor) which is a great place to stay. Make the most of the enormous outdoor pool and the indoor pool, enjoy the water park boasting 58 slides, sports courts and equipment and relax in the rejuvenating spa – there’s no wondering why the hotel received TripAdvisor’s 2018 Traveller’s Choice Award! Best of all you are all inclusive, so no need to worry about additional food costs!
Crowned as UNESCO World Heritage site, the Medina is a truly awe-inspiring destination. I would say the best way to explore this city is to wander through the labyrinth of narrow streets, chatting with the friendly locals and expanding your taste buds with the eclectic range of Arabic dishes. I personally recommend going to a rooftop restaurant to really capture the essence of Marrakech. From a few stories up, you can see the Atlas Mountains, the Koutoubia Mosque which is a powerful image you won’t forget!
Click any of the links to book this :)
- Marvellous Marrakech Mini Break: 2 Nights in 4* Hotel with All Inclusive basis & Flights just £99
- Provider: Wowcher
- Travel period: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Mar 2019.
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Gatwick, Stansted and Manchester.
- Hotel: Labranda Aqua Fun
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Marrakech
- Meals: All Inclusive
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £99 per person based on two adults sharing