Marrakesh is a city like no other, with its hot and heady souk markets, intricate architecture, spacious gardens, hidden magical Riads, and cuisine that cannot be rivalled – it’s sure to be at the top of anyone’s bucket list.
Your Marrakesh Break
You’ll be staying in the 4* Labranda Aqua Fun (4/5 on TripAdvisor) which is a great place to stay. Not only are there 5 outdoor pools, there are also 40 water slides, a Rafting River and a Wave Pool. Also at your disposal, there’ll be a fully equipped fitness room (not for kids!), tennis courts, a football courts and mini golf.
Also, remember that there’s free WiFi, so you’ll be able to send photos back home to your jealous friends and family who are stuck in the cold! I can also guarantee that you won’t go hungry, as you’ll have the all-inclusive option, i.e. three full meals a day all included!
You can book this holiday on Voyage Prive! Feel free to amend the dates, party size and extras to suit!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Marrakesh Break: 3 Nights incl. 4* All-Inclusive Hotel, Flights, Transfers & Extras only £173 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online registration)
- Travel dates: Many dates from May until December 2018
- Example dates: 4 – 7 December 2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair (at time of publication)
- Luggage: Hand luggage included. Hold luggage for an extra of £37 per bag per way available
- Hotel: 5-star Labranda Aqua Fun
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Menara
- Meals: All-inclusive
- Private Transfers included
- Prices are subject to change and correct at time of publication
- Price includes:
- Booking fee
- Welcome cocktail
- Free access to the Aqua Park
- Deluxe Pool View Room
- Free shuttle downtown
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Total Price: £689 (for a family of 4)
- Price: only £173 per person based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing
- Prices correct at time of publication – subject to availability!