The city of love (Paris) is one to definitely visit! What’s even better is I have found you this perfect deal for you to stay in the heart of the city in a gorgeous hotel – check it out!
5* Paris Mini Break
You will be staying in the 5* L’Hotel du Collectionneur (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) which is a great place to stay for a romantic getaway. The hotel faces the Parc Monceau and has stunning views of the city. Being in such a great location means that you can easily visit the popular attractions such as the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe and the many art galleries. Paris will spoil you with is many restaurants and cafes which serve the best cuisine and the finest coffee and cocktails.
The hotel itself is absolutely luxurious with grand decor and spacious rooms. You can totally unwind after a day of exploring at the spa where there is a steam room, sauna and many treatment rooms. Before you start your day, you can tuck into a delicious breakfast provided by the hotel. Flights are included in the price, but on booking you can choose the Eurostar if that suits you better. There are also plenty of other dates available if these don’t suit you.
Head over to Voyage Prive if you would like to book this wonderful romantic getaway.
- Paris: 2 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Breakfast, Spa Access & Flights only £233 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online registration)
- Travel dates: 2 – 4 October 2017
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- alternative airports: London all airports, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Birmingham, Bristol, Liverpool, Newcastle, Belfast, Leeds, Cardiff (prices vary)
- Travel via train also available
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5* L’Hotel du Collectionneur
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,739 reviews
- Destination: Paris, France
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Paris not included
- Price: only £233 per person based on 2 adults sharing