Lisbon and the Algarve are sure fire hits for Portuguese holidays, but today allow me to introduce you to a really beautiful hotel in another fabulous spot of the country, Cascais. This town is about a 20 mile drive from the city of Lisbon and it’s right out on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean. You really do have the best of the two when you stay in the gorgeous 5* hotel that I’ve spotted for you over on Voyage Prive! So, it’s really the best place to head to if you’re looking for peace and tranquillity in your holiday!
Book this 5* Hotel today!
Your hotel is the fabulous 5* Sheraton Cascais Resort, which comes with a great 4/5 TripAdvisor rating. The hotel is a beautiful resort which has been newly renovated to provide a luxury getaway for you. It’s been voted the Best Resort Hotel in Portugal, and if you check out this video below I’m sure you’ll agree as to why!
Your room is a stunning Deluxe Suite, and you will either have a gorgeous garden view or direct access to the garden. You will also have free access to the hotel’s spa, with a gym, sauna and hydrotherapy pool. The perfect way to relax.
I found this gorgeous hotel over on Voyage Prive so do be sure that you book with them directly so you can really enjoy yourself. I hope you have a wonderful time! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Cascais: 2 Nights incl Deluxe Suite, Breakfast, Spa Access & Flights from £149 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Example Travel dates: – 8 February 2018
- More dates until March 2018 available
- 3-night option starts from £179 pp
- 4-night option starts from £229 pp
- 5-night option starts from £273 pp
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Liverpool, Newcastle
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5* Sheraton Cascais Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Cascais, Portugal
- Meals: breakfast included
- Price includes: Spa Access, booking fee, indoor car park, free Wi-Fi, stay in a Deluxe Suite with Garden View or Garden Access
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel
- Price: only £149 per person based on 2 adults sharing