How could you miss out on this amazing holiday!? Stay in a 4* hotel that sits on water with this Sri Lanka escape.
4* Sri Lanka Escape
You will stay at the 4* Anantaya Resort & Spa (rated 4/5 on Tripadvisor) which is in one of the most beautiful locations in the world. Sri Lanka is a fascinating island with 8 UNESCO World Heritage Sites and 2,000 years of culture. Discover the legendary temples, the world’s oldest living tree and you can also take a safari tour where you can encounter elephants, leopards, water buffaloes and exotic birds. Meanwhile, you can relax in total peace at the stunning, undisturbed beaches. The food here is also unbelievable! You can dive into a vast array of culturally rich food and be charmed by the enchanting people that also live here.
The resort itself is a relaxing sanctuary right on the sandy beach and beautiful lagoon. You will be in the best place to explore attractions such as Muthurajawela Marsh, Cultural Triangle, Anavilundawa Ramsar Wetland and the scenic coastal town of Negombo. If you don’t fancy going to the beach, you can soak up the sun at the swimming pool, and indulge in the spa’s treatments too. Your room will come with a stunning view of the Indian Ocean, and you will also have your very own balcony where you can sit out and look over the picturesque views.
Go to Voyage Prive and book your escape today!
- Sri Lanka: 7 Nights incl. 4* Half Board Hotel, Flights, Transfers & Extras only £851
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 26 September – 4 October 2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights (upto 14 nights available)
- Airport of departure: London all airports
- alternative airports: Manchester (£864), Edinburgh (£930), Birmingham (£879), Glasgow (£910), Newcastle (£896)
- Airline: Turkish Airlines
- Hotel: 4* Anantaya Resort & Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 587 reviews
- Destination: Chilaw, Sri Lanka
- Meals: Half Board
- Price includes: booking fee, Mobile sim card per couple, 10% discount on food & drinks, 15% discount on spa, private transfers
- Price: only £851 per person based on 2 adults sharing