I found you this 5-Star Dubai Break at the end of May 2017! Dubai is a fast paced, glamorous city, home to some of the world’s most ambitious developments, such as the palm islands and the tallest building in the world (and first 7* hotel!), the Burj Al Arab. It’s a known Mecca for shopaholics, as the world’s largest shopping mall is found here. At night, you can follow the party at rooftop cocktail bars, underground clubs and swanky restaurants!
5* Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers
The 5* Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers hotel has a 4.5/5 rating and a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have an amazing stay there! This is a truly magnificent hotel, with the 11th floor leisure deck being a particular highlight! There you’ll find a state of the art gym, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, pool side bar and restaurant, and an infinity pool with panoramic views of the city. This deal is based on a bed and breakfast stay in a deluxe room, which has an en suite bathroom with rainfall shower, a bedside room control console and an entertainment activity panel – fancy!
I found this deal on Voyage Prive! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal! Have a great time!
- 5-Star Dubai Break: 5 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Transfers for only £559pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Example travel dates: 31 May – 6 June 2017
- Many other dates available (prices may vary)
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- 7, 10 & 14 night stays also available
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Alternative airports: London all airports
- Airline: Oman Air
- Hotel: 5* Bonnington Jumeirah Lake Towers
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,693 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: approx. 13 miles from city centre
- Destination: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer included
- Price: only £559 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly