Escape the wintery days us Brits have to suffer in December and unwind in a piece of tranquil paradise on your own private beach in Agadir! Discerning travellers looking for a chance to be pampered in the signature Sofitel Agadir Thalassa Sea & Spa 5* resort, this is the ticket to heaven for you on Voyage Prive!
5* Superb Morocco Getaway
Rejuvenate this December in your Deluxe suite with a garden view to fully appreciate the natural beauty and authentic decor that surrounds you. With a 4-day adventure, you have plenty of time to stride out to Agadir town to experience the buzz of the lively souks, shops and cafés. Why not bring home some exotic presents for your besties such as hand-made ornaments, colourful spices or even a wooden instrument? Top tip: to get a spectacular view over the vibrant city and cobalt sea, head to Kasbah to admire the panoramic view of the bay of Agadir!
This trip is ideal for beach lovers as you have direct access to your very own private area of the beach, meaning you can truly relax and enjoy the serenity of gentle waves and chalk white sand! If you want to experience an adrenaline rush, why not try your hand at windsurfing or jet-skiing?
If this sounds like your type of adventure, just click any of the links to book the deal! :) Remember you will need to set up an account for free with Voyage Prive to access the deal.
- 5* Superb Morocco Getaway: 4 days in Luxury Resort incl. Deluxe Room with Garden View, Half Board, Welcome treats, Return Transfers & Flights, only £342
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: Multiple dates available from now till April 2019!
- Sample dates: 11/12/2018 – 15/10/2018
- Length of stay: 4 days
- Departure airport: Stansted (alternative airports available)
- Destination airport: Agadir Almassira
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Sofitel Agadir Thalassa Sea & Spa 5*
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and Certificate of Excellence
- Location: central
- Meals: Half Board
- Airport transfer: Return transfers
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £342 per person based on two adults sharing (includes £15 booking fee)