Today I’ve found you an incredible week long holiday to the sun in April 2018. There’s nothing like spending a week lazing under the sun and watching your worries wash away as the waves wash against the beach. Complete heaven, right?
5* Turkish Holiday
You’ll be staying in the lovely 5* Drita Hotel (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) in the region of Antalya on Turkey’s south west coast. The hotel is about a minute’s walk from a lovely sandy beach, perfect for a romantic evening stroll after dinner. There’s a lovely pool that you can lay by and soak up the sun, and maybe enjoy a delicious cocktail from the poolside bar? There’s a mini waterpark near the hotel, and options to enjoy some water sports like snorkelling for an extra charge.
Don’t forget to go for a stroll along the coast to the town of Mahmutlar, which has lots of options for dining and dancing. There’s so many lovely restaurants and bars to try out, I’m sure you’ll be in a different place every night.
I found this great holiday over on Loveholidays so be sure to book with them directly. I hope you have a fantastic time!
- Antalya: 7 Nights incl 5* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £150pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel dates: 14 – 21 April 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Alternative airports: Gatwick
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 5* Drita Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 395 reviews
- Location: 50m from the beach
- Destination: Antalya, Turkey
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer not included. Can be added from £26.50 pp return
- Hand luggage included. Hold luggage can be added from £23 per 20kg bag each way.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £150 per person based on 2 adults sharing