A European city break for a bargain of a price? Yes, you read that right! Check out this fantastic deal for a break in a bustling European metropolis… Culture, history and myth are all abundant in Krakow. Booking a tour is a great way to make sure you get the best impression of the city and won’t miss the most iconic landmarks. There are numerous tours to the nearby Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and you simply have to explore the hidden treasures of Wieliczka Salt Mine.
Book your Krakow City Break today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Home (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee that it’s an amazing place to stay on your Krakow City Break! It’s a non-smoking hotel, and there’s also wheelchair access! There’s also free high-speed WiFi, so remember to take lots of photos to send home to your friends and family! You’ll be just 300 metres away from Krakow’s Kazimierz district, and 750 metres away from Wawel Castle! Definitely check out the Old Town too, and if you need places to eat, then I can recommend the restaurants Od Jajka Do Jablka, Amarylis and Old Town Restaurant and Bar.
- Krakow City Break: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £94.50 pp!
- Book your deal through Trivago and using my Flight Fare Finder!
- Travel dates: 23-25 November 2016
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Bristol
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Home
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 407 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: approx. 0.5 miles from city centre
- Destination: Krakow, Poland
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer in Krakow not included
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £94.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!