Prepare yourself for a great Reykjavik break! The setting of Viking sagas and more recently home to many of the locations in the modern fantasy saga Game of Thrones, Iceland has long held an Arctic allure for the more adventurous traveller. Reykjavik, the capital of Iceland, is not only fascinating to visit as a city destination but also a great gateway to explore the epic landscapes of this enigmatic Nordic nation. Embrace yourself for a great Reykjavik break!
Reykjavik Break Including Flights And A Choice Of Exciting Tours
This incredible deal combines flights, hotel and an amazing optional country tour in Reykjavik, Iceland.
From trusted deal provider Wowcher this two – four day package to Reykjavik allows you to explore both the city and the spectacular landscapes that Iceland can offer. Wowcher operates a voucher system for their bookings – in this case you’ll need two vouchers as the offer is for two people.
The cheapest option is for 2 nights without tour for only £129 per person. Vouchers including 3 nights start at £169 and 4 nights at £199 pp!
You also have a choice of hotels to stay in, including the Hotel Vik, Hotel Cabin and Metropolitan Hotel!
- Reykjavik Break: 2-4 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights & Optional Tours only £129 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Wowcher!
- Travel dates: Valid for travel on selected dates from 10th Nov 2016-31st Jul 2017.
- Length of stay: 2-4 nights
- Includes flights from Luton, Gatwick, Stansted or Heathrow (fly from Manchester, Glasgow, Bristol, Edinburgh or Dublin from £50pp).
- Hotel #1: Hotel Vik
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 419 reviews
- Hotel #2: Hotel Cabin
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1731 reviews
- Hotel #3: Metropolitan Hotel
- Rating: 3/5 on TripAdvisor out of 298 reviews
- Destination: Reykjavik
- Meals: Not included
- Price: only £129 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- Need to buy two vouchers!
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!