As the festive season approaches, it’s important to get in the right spirit .. and why not start in the capital city of Germany, Berlin? Christmas markets, events and activities span the city as the Christmas period enters in full force – enjoy a glass of Glühwein and a bite of fresh gingerbread whilst you watch the twinkling Christmas lights contrasted against the night sky. This fantastic deal I found for you even includes entrance to an ice-skating rink!
Book your Berlin Trip today!
Monuments and landmarks lit up at night and you can admire them on your way to enjoy the equally diverse nightlife the German capital has to offer. Whether you’re a culture vulture or a history geek, you’ll love a walk along the East Side Gallery. The iconic landmarks such as the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag building will knock your socks off with their sheer size and grandeur. Everywhere you look there are hip restaurants and cafes offering a delicious palette of tastes and spices and a picnic at one of the green parks is a great way to soak up some spring sunshine and the unique atmosphere of the city. Ready for the next round? The city springs to life at night when you can wander around all the stylish bars and quirky pubs!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* andel’s by Vienna House Berlin (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee it’s an amazing place to stay on your Berlin Trip!
- Berlin Trip: 6 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £272 pp!
- Travel dates: 20-26 November 2016
- Length of stay: 6 Nights
- Airport of departure: Luton
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: 4* andel’s by Vienna House Berlin
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2148 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Berlin, Germany
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: find appropriate transfer prices here
- Price: only £272 per person based on 2 adults sharing