Croatia is a stunning country with it’s own unique culture. The southern coastal town of Dubrovnik is truly something to behold. This fortified town, once a flourishing maritime trading spot, is engrained with history. The baroque buildings, the city walls and cathedrals all have their own story to tell. Wandering through this city is like stepping into the past in the best possible way.
Dubrovnik is situated on the coast and offers beautiful views of the sea. There are also plenty of cruises and tours available, many of which are on historical replica galleons – so why not let out your inner sailor and take to the sea in on a cruise around the Elafiti Islands.
The must do on any trip to Dubrovnik is to take the cable car up Mount Srd to see the whole city in all it’s glory. Just be sure to pack your camera.
Book your Croatia Trip today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 5* Hotel Croatia Cavtat (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2317 reviews) and I can guarantee you’re just gonna love it there on your Croatia Trip! It’s not only a beachfront hotel, there is also wheelchair access and a pool, fitness center, restaurant, spa and bar! It’s not located too far from Dubrovnik, in the small town of Cavtat! Definitely go and visit the Old Town as well as Cavtat Cemetery and the Seaside Promenade! As your deal is Bed and Breakfast, when looking for lunch and dinner, I’d definitely recommend you a couple of restaurants! Restaurant Bugenvila, Kamen Mali Bar & Restaurant and Ciparis are all amazing places to eat!
I found this deal on Loveholidays!
- Croatia Trip: 7 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £262 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Loveholidays!
- Travel dates: 18-25 April 2017 (change to suit you!)
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Luton
- alternative airports: Change to suit you (prices vary significantly)
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: 5* Hotel Croatia Cavtat
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2317 reviews
- Location: approx. Cavtat (between airport and Dubrovnik
- Destination: Croatia
- Meals: Breakfast
- Hotel Transfer: Shuttle (from £40), Private (from £49)
- Hold Luggage: Add up to two 20 kg bags from £41 each
- This holiday is ATOL Protected
- Price: only £262 per person based on 2 adults sharing!
- If you have any questions, contact the provider directly!