Start the New Year with a gorgeous getaway and stay in cosmopolitan Reykjavik and discover Iceland’s highlights.
Iceland is full of stunning scenery, history and unique culture. You will be staying in the 4* Reykjavik Lights Hotel (rated 4.5/5 on Tripavisor) where you can relax in comfort. You will take a short tour where you get to see some of Iceland’s highlights including waterfalls, and the awe-inspiring Northern Lights. The old harbour is the heart and soul of Reykjavík. With a backdrop of majestic Mount Esja and the beautiful Faxafloi Bay, you’ll find world-class restaurants, cutting-edge galleries, funky cafés, and quirky shops. For stunning views of the city climb up Hallgrímskirkja Church tower or visit the pearl – an otherworldly creation with a viewing platform and a revolving restaurant on top of hot water storage tanks.
Every room in the hotel is unique and linked to a specific day in the ancient Icelandic calendar creating an individual experience for every guest. Each room is decorated with artwork demonstrating local traditions and experiences distinctive for the season, like the Northern lights and the midnight sun.
Head over to Voyage Prive and book your getaway now!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- 3 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Transfers only £464
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online registration)
- Travel dates: 10 -13 January 2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights (4 days)
- Airport of departure: London all airports
- alternative airports:
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: 4* Reykjavik Lights Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1349 reviews
- Destination: Reykjavik, Iceland
- Meals: Breakfast
- Price: only £464 per person based on 2 adults sharing