Check out this super cheap 4* Lisbon Minibreak I have found for you and your partner to getaway!
4* Lisbon Minibreak
You will be staying in the 4* Olaias Park Hotel (rated 4/5 on Tripadvisor) which is in the best location for you to explore Lisbon. It’s right in the centre of the city, and with a metro station right by the hotel too there’s no excuse not to see some of Lisbon’s awesome scenery. The National Museums are just down the street, and with just a short metro ride you’re in the middle of Lisbon city centre. There’s plenty to do just beside your hotel, too. There’s the Olaias Plaza shopping mall just by the hotel, and a delicious looking pastry shop just up the road.
Gothic cathedrals, majestic monasteries and quaint museums are all part of the colourful cityscape, but the real delights of discovery lie in wandering the narrow lanes of Lisbon’s lovely backstreets. The hotel has direct access to Lisbon’s city centre as well as Lisbon’s airport. Situated atop one of Lisbon’s seven hills, here you will find tranquility and breathtaking views overlooking the twinkling city and meandering Tagus River below.
Book you getaway here today!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Portugal: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £110 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online registration)
- Travel dates (example) 16 – 18 January 2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London stansted
- alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Newcastle (prices vary)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Olaias Park Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1019 reviews
- Destination: Lisbon, Portugal
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Lisbon not included: from £49 at booking
- Price: only £110 per person based on 2 adults sharing