A week in Halkidiki. What could possibly be better? It’s the perfect place to relax with your travel buddy and just kick back, letting all your worries from back at home fade away. This sunshiney haven on the Greek coast is awash with history, and there’s lots of restaurants and shops to visit here too. With this great deal that I’ve found from Loveholidays, you can take in the stunning sights of this Greek paradise for as little as £213 per person.
Spend a sunkissed week in Halkidiki
You’ll be staying in the 3* Alkyonis Hotel which is rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor. The hotel is in the area of Nea Kalikratia which is about 20 miles from the city of Thessaloniki. Why not head along one night and see what Thessaloniki has to offer, the choice of entertainment there is superb and there’s lots of places to eat, too. There’s also a huge choice in Nea Kalikratia too, with lots of shops, bars and restaurants found here.
The hotel itself is bright and cosy, and it’s really the ideal spot for you to come back to and relax after a day’s activities. The bedrooms are brightly decorated and filled with all you need to truly enjoy your stay, like a flat screen TV, en suite bathroom, and most importantly an incredibly comfy bed.
I found this great deal over on Loveholidays so be sure to book it with them directly.
- A week in Halkidiki: 7 Nights incl Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £213
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 12 – 19 October 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports: London Gatwick
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: 3* Alkyonis Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 96 reviews
- Destination: Halkidiki, Greece
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included, can be added for £90pp return
- Hand luggage only included. Can add 15kg hold luggage for £25.50 per bag each way
- Price: only £213 per person based on 2 adults sharing