.I’ve found an amazing Aarhus solo weekend deal on Airbnb & Flight Finder that lets you spend the first weekend of October in Denmark’s second largest city. Famous for its many cafes and bars it is one of the youngest cities in Europe, due to the large student population. Read on to find out more!
Aarhus Solo Weekend
You’ll stay in a lovely city centre apartment that’s right beside all the action. All the attractions would definitely be within walking distance as this is not a huge city where you need public transport. There is even a free city bike renting service you can avail of. Visit the Old Town Open Air Museum which has many beautiful old buildings its really cute. Then head onto the world-class Aros Art Museum with its iconic rainbow panorama at its top. Then there is also a museum containing countless artifacts from the viking age. Once you’re done exploring you should hit up some pubs and cafes like the Bridgewater sports bar or the charming medieval Thorups Kælder cellar bar.
Click the links below to book your stay and have a great trip!
- Aarhus Solo Trip: 2 Nights In Your Own City Centre Flat with Flights from London only £127
- Provider: Airbnb & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 05/10/2018 – 07/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Aarhus
- Airline: Ryanair
- Airbnb listing: Lovely, bright apartment close to forest and beach!
- Score: 5/5 and Superhost award
- Location: Aarhus, Near University
- Meals: Not Included
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £127 per person based on two adults sharing