Who wants to fly across Europe and stay for 4 nights in a beautiful cultural centre with tonnes of history in the western end of Ukraine for just £59pp!!! I found this fantastic deal on Opodo! Read on to find out more!
Absolute Bargain Lviv Trip
You’ll be staying in the George Hotel 3* which is one of the oldest hotels in the city in the historic center and has terrific reviews (4/5 on TripAdvisor) from guests who were impressed with the decour, the helpfulness of staff and the sensational location. There are certainly more modern options available in this lovely city, but really if you want an authentic experience this is it. Breakfast is provided which is an extra treat. You have to try the Borscht which is a delicious sour soup! There is plenty to see in this old city including the Market Place. Its also possible to take a 4-hour bus trip to Krakow if you wanted to mix the trip up!
Click this link below to book this deal. If the site doesn’t show you the hotel straight away, choose to filter by price and then scroll through the list until you find it. There are also other hotels to choose from if you’d rather! :)
- Absolute Bargain Lviv Trip: 4 Nights in the Cultural Capital of Ukraine in a Super Central Hotel with Breakfast & Flights just £59!!!
- Provider: Opodo
- Travel period: 10/12/2018 – 14/12/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Lviv
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: George Hotel 3*
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City centre, Lviv, Ukraine
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £59 per person based on two adults sharing