I found you this stunning Scottish deal in the castle-like Ackergill Tower, so that you can live like royalty for the evening. Situated 2.4 miles from the nearby town of Wick, Ackergill Tower’s location in the Scottish countryside is simply breathtaking. It stands proudly on its own private beach at the Northernmost tip of Scotland. The nearby town of Wick has a lively harbour area and a heritage centre, where you can learn about the town’s history as a large herring fishing port. The museum houses a restored fisherman’s house, an art gallery and a photograph collection. Walking a mile south of the town will bring you to the ruins of the 12th-century Old Wick Castle, surrounded by the spectacular Brough and Brig cliffs.
5* Ackergill Tower – Castle-style Accommodation
Ackergill Tower has a shiny 5* as well as a 4.5/5 rating from 290 reviewers on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to love it. Breakfast is included in the deal, but there is also a restaurant and bar if you choose to stay in for dinner. The building itself is over 500 years old, and inside, the attention to detail regarding furnishings and decor is clear to see. Each of the 17 rooms is individually furnished and equipped with a flat screen satellite TV, free wifi, free bottled water and a coffee maker.
I found this deal on Trivago! Please book directly with them. Have a wonderful time!
- Ackergill Tower, Scotland: 1 Night incl. 5* Castle Accommodation and Breakfast for only £90pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago
- Travel dates: 12 March 2017 – 13 March 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: 5* Ackergill Tower
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 290 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Wick, Scotland
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £90 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly