Have you ever been to Morocco? This northern African country is an utter dream to behold, let me tell you! The country is a dream to visit, with so many enticing sights, sounds and smells. Morocco is just waiting for you to explore, so why not come and visit? I’ve found the perfect getaway over on Voyage Prive to get you there!
Escape to Morocco
Who will you bring on this wonderful break? Bestie or bae? Whoever’s coming, you’re in for a great time! You’ll be staying in the stunning 4* Adama Resort & Spa, which is rated at 4/5 on TripAdvisor and has a Certificate of Excellence to prove it’s a fantastic place to stay! This resort is a real stunner! You’ll be staying in a One Bedroom Villa, but if you feel like splashing out (and have an you can treat yourself to a two bedroom villa with a living room. All the space you need for a fantastic stay! There’s a welcome drink when you get here so you can feel relaxed and refreshed after your plane journey. Want the relaxation to continue? You’ve got a wonderful hammam scrub to look forward to, as well as 20% off the spa! Don’t forget to take advantage of your half board stay here, Moroccan food is truly something you can’t miss!
I spotted this deal on Voyage Prive, please book directly with them! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Marrakech: 2 Nights in Stunning Half Board Resort with Spa and Return Flights & Transfers from £233 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 12 – 17 May 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Adama Resort & Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Marrakech, Morocco
- Board: half board
- Upgrade to full board available
- Airport transfer included.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Free shuttle return to Medina available
- One hammam scrub offered per adult per stay
- Kids club available (4 – 12 years)
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £233 per person based on 2 adults sharing