Have you ever been to Morocco? This northern African country is an utter dream to behold, let me tell you! The country is a dream to visit, with so many enticing sights, sounds and smells. Morocco is just waiting for you to explore, so why not come and visit? I’ve found the perfect getaway over on Voyage Prive to get you there!
4* Marrakech Escape
Who will you bring on this wonderful break? Bestie or bae? Whoever’s coming, you’re in for a great time! You’ll be staying in the stunning 4* Adama Resort & Spa, which is rated at 4/5 on TripAdvisor and has a Certificate of Excellence to prove it’s a fantastic place to stay! This resort is a real stunner! You’ll be staying in a One Bedroom Villa, an expansive space with luxurious furnishings!
There’s a welcome drink when you get here so you can feel relaxed and refreshed after your plane journey. Want the relaxation to continue? You’ve got a wonderful hammam scrub to look forward to, as well as 20% off the spa! Don’t forget to take advantage of your full board stay. Moroccan food is truly something you can’t miss! When it comes to exploring beautiful Marrakech, just hop on board your free return shuttle return to the Medina!
I spotted this deal on Voyage Prive, please book directly with them! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- 4* Marrakech Escape: 3 Nights in Luxury Spa Resort incl. Full Board Basis, Hammam Scrub, Discounts, Complimentary Shuttle & Flights from Multiple Airports only £201
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: Available from now till September 2019
- January cheapest
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Liverpool, Belfast
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Adama Resort & Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Marrakech, Morocco
- Board: Full board
- Price: only £201 per person based on 2 adults sharing (includes booking fee)