Nothing beats some sunshine and utter relaxation, huh? Well with this lovely getaway that I spotted on Voyage Prive that’s exactly what you’re in store for when you go and book this fantastic minibreak.
Book this Costa Brava minibreak
With this lovely Voyage Prive getaway you can stay in the 4* Hotel Delamar (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence), a stunning adults only complex in Lloret de Mar on the sunny Costa Brava. You can indulge in the outdoor swimming pool and a rooftop solarium with sun loungers and yoga lessons available. Perfect for your stay, with the cheapest dates available in April 2018. You’re here on a half board stay, which will give you the perfect chance to try out some delicious traditional cuisine from the region. When you arrive at the hotel, there will be a very cute welcome present waiting for you, and there’s also a cheese and wine tasting every afternoon in the hotel. I just know that you’ll have a wonderful time here!
I found this getaway over on Voyage Prive so be sure to book with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Costa Brava: 2 Nights incl 4* HB Hotel & Flights from £67 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 23 – 25 April 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights (3 days)
- Airport of departure: Bristol
- Alternative airports: London, Glasgow, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, East Midlands
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Delamar
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Lloret de Mar
- Destination: Costa Brava, Spain
- Meals: half board
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £66.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing