Who needs a little total relaxation? Well, I’ve got the ticket for you. This stunning hotel I’ve found on the Costa Brava is adults only, and it’s just a short ten-minute walk to the beach. Perfect for dipping your toes into the warm and crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
Book a relaxing stay in the Costa Brava
You’ll be staying in the 4* Augusta Club Hotel, a stunning adults-only hotel in the area of Lloret de Mar. The hotel houses a spa, daily wellness activities, and a restaurant with some health-conscious choices for you to enjoy. The hotel has a delightful spa, as I said before, and with this deal, you have unlimited access to all the spoils. You also have a 15% discount on the hotel’s spa to enjoy. Want to totally chill? Why not take part in one of the Yoga classes, and you’ll also get a detox juice after the class. What could be better!
I spotted this deal over on Voyage Prive. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Costa Brava: 3 Nights incl 4* Adults Only Hotel, Full Board, Wellness Activities, More Extras & Flights from £126 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 23 – 26 April 2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Bristol
- Alternative airports: London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Leeds, Liverpool, Newcastle, East Midlands
- Airline: Ryanair (at time of publication)
- Hotel: 4* Augusta Club Hotel
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: approx. 10-minute walk from the beach
- Destination: Costa Brava, Spain
- Board: full board
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage included. Checked-bags for an extra of £37 per bag per way
- Price includes:
- Staying in a Slow Privilege Room
- Bottle of water in the room
- Special yoga classes
- 1 tonifying drink
- 10% discount on spa treatments
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Total price: £252
- Price: only £126 per person based on 2 adults sharing