I found you this super cheap holiday to Albufeira in the Algarve this April! The resort town of Albufeira was once a small fishing village, but is now a popular tourist destination. The historic old town has plenty of restaurants, bars, and clubs on a mini strip! On the town’s beach, you can spot artists creating sand sculptures, but if you fancy a quieter beach, then you can jump on public transport to Praia da Gale beach to the west of the town. Further inland, you can find unspoiled villages and high quality restaurants, although a hire car is advisable to reach these more remote areas!
Lageado Sol Hotel
The Lageado Sol Hotel has a 4/5 rating out of 228 reviews on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! The apartments are located in the centre of Albufeira and most have balconies or terraces with a country or sea view. This deal is based on a self-catered stay, and all rooms have a kitchenette with microwave, and there is also a a poolside bar serving snacks and meals on request. On site you’ll find an outdoor pool and a large lawn area and garden, so you can make the most of the sunshine!
I found this deal on LoveHolidays! Please book directly with them. Have a great holiday!
- Albufeira Algarve Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights for only £125 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with LoveHolidays
- Travel dates: 22 – 29 April 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Nottingham East Midlands
- Alternative airports: St Mawgan, London Stansted, Manchester (prices may vary)
- Airline: Budget Airline
- Hotel: Lageado Sol
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 228 reviews
- Destination: Albufeira, Algarve
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer available as add-on during booking process from an extra £17.50 pp return
- Price: only £125 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly