Let’s go to the south of Portugal and let’s spend a wonderful holiday in Algarve! This region is famous for its picturesque beaches and rock formations. The holiday deal on thomascook.com takes you to the 4-star Paladim Aparthotel (79% on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence 2013) for 7 nights incl. flights for only £201 per person based on 2 people sharing. You fly from London Gatwick to Faro on 15/10/2014 and get back on 22/10/2014. The hotel is in a beautiful resort between the old town of Albufeira and the strip of Areias de São João. During your stay in October you will be able to enjoy temperatures around 22°C.
Albufeira is a little fishing village which comes to terms with the tourism without losing its inviting atmosphere, especially in the evening. If you want to have dinner, then let me recommend you the restaurant ‘O Catraio’ which offers traditional Portuguese cuisine. It’s located directly in the city centre in the Rua 5 de Outubro and is just a little one with 25 seats, but believe me: that’s the place where you get typical Portuguese food and drinks. :)
I suggest you anyway to hire a car to explore the beauty of Algarve and to be more flexible on your holiday. On carrentals.co.uk you’ll find offers for only £4 per day and per person.
- Algarve: 7 Nights incl. 4-star Hotel with Flights for only £201
- Travel period: 15/10/2014 – 22/10/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 22°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 18°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4-star Paladim Aparthotel
- Rating: 79% on TripAdvisor out of 260 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Location: approx. 18 miles from the Faro Airport, between Old Town of Albufeira and the Strip at Areais de São João
- Destination: Algarve / Albufeira
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Faro: not included
- Rental car: £4 per day and per person on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £201 per person based on two adults sharing
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work on the first click. Therefore please click a second time on the link.
Click here for the Algarve Deal