I found you this lovely Algarve Break in July 2017! The Algarve is a popular holiday destination, famous for its impressive cliffs, golden beaches and bays and scenic islands. This deal takes you to a lovely and small hotel in Costa Vicentina’s Natural Park. This is the perfect place for those of you who seek natural and cosy surroundings. Check it out and look forward to a wonderful break.
Algarve Break in July
The Hotel Vale Da Telha has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor and it is located in the Costa Vincentina’s natural park which is within 3 miles of Arrifana Beach. It also has an outdoor pool with a bar and restaurant. This deal is based on a stay in a twin room and breakfast can be booked for an extra of £6.13 per night. Airport shuttle service is available on request, you just need to contact the property in advance.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have a great break!
- Algarve Break: 5 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights for only £188 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel dates: 5 – 10 July 2017
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- More dates in July available
- Airport of departure: Leeds
- Airline: Ryanair (at time of publication)
- Only Hand luggage included
- Alternative airports: Stansted, Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol
- Hotel: 2-star Hotel Vale da Telha
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 111 reviews
- Location: national park, 3 miles from Arrifana Beach
- Destination: Algarve, Aljezur
- Meals: non included, breakfast can be booked for an extra of £6.13 per night
- Check airport transfer options here
- Airport shuttle service on request, contact the property in advance
- Price: only £188 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Prices correct at time of publication – subject to availability!