Half term is a great time for the whole family to come together and just chill out completely. Because I know just how important family time and relaxing is, I’ve found you the perfect holiday that will help everyone to completely relax and have the best time together.
4* Family Fun
The whole family will be staying in the 4* Aquashow Park Hotel, which is rated at 4/5 on TripAdvisor. This hotel is a family holiday paradise, as there’s so much for the whole family to do. There’s a huge water park on site, which you will have free access to the whole time you stay here. This park comes with slides and pools to play around in, as well as roller coasters for the more thrill seekers. There’s not many hotels in Portugal with their own water park in the complex, so this really is a very special holiday. Also, there’s two outdoor pools, and a spa centre for when you want to really chill out.
If you want to get outside your hotel and do some exploring, then there’s a free shuttle bus to the beach. Thanks to this bus the beach is a short 10 minute drive away from the hotel. You can visit the cultural sites and sights of Loule, which is about 10 minutes away by car, or there’s the Villa Sol Golf Club closeby.
I found this great holiday over on Loveholidays so be sure that you book with them directly.
- Algarve Family Holiday: 4 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £129pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- This holiday is ATOL protected.
- Travel dates: 16 – 20 October 2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Bristol
- Alternative airports: London Luton, Stansted
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: 4* Aquashow Park Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,106 reviews + Traveller’s Choice Award
- Location: approx. 10 minute drive from the beach
- Destination: Algarve, Portugal
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Algarve not included. Can be added during booking process.
- Hand luggage only included. Hold luggage can be added during booking process.
- Price: only £129 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing