For those of you who are looking for a holiday where you can have more than just a perfect beach holiday, then you should check quickly this wonderful deal.
The beautiful Algarve in southern Portugal offers you beside the perfect conditions for a beach holiday also some interesting and cosy places. The regional delicacies will pamper your senses one or the other time. If you want to be more flexible during your stay you should consider to rent a car to get around. It’s the easiest opportunity to discover the beautiful flora and fauna of Algarve as well as the many other towns close by. Simply get enchanted by the unique charm of the region. If you make a boat trip along the extraordinary and kinda alien-like rock formations you come across hidden coves, caves and a few secluded beaches that are only accessible from the water. Totally romantic, don’t you think?
1 week in the brand-new Be Live Palmeiras Village
On travelzoo.com is a luxurious all inclusive holiday package to Algarve that you need to book with the provider Broadway Travel by calling them. The price is £299 per person based on two adults sharing and is bookable on selected dates in September and October. The deal includes besides the deluxe all inclusive basis, which means that all meals, snacks and drinks are covered, your stay of 7 nights at the brand-new 4-star hotel Be Palmeiras Village (77% on TripAdvisor), the transfers between the airport and your hotel and you can choose to fly from 11 different airports! Just check them out below :)
The hotel boasts two large swimming pools and an amazing location directly in the heart of Algarve in Porches. It’s only 300 metres from one of the most beautiful coves, the Cova Redonda away and provides you a beach front location with direct access to the beach plus fantastic views. The hotel is family-orientated and runs entertaining shows in the evening. Well, I can already imagine myself relaxing on the sun-terrace or soaking up the sun on the beach… how about you? :)
If you want to travel with kids, then check out the prices that apply for them: There’s the possibility that up to two children can share a room with two adults. The first child can travel from £99 and the second from £199.
- Algarve Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 4*Hotel, All Inclusive, Flights and Transfer for only £299
- Travel period: selected dates in September and October (for £299)
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick, Luton, Southend and Stansted, Bournemouth, Birmingham, Bristol, East Midlands, Leeds Bradford, Liverpool and Manchester
- alternative airports: Belfast, Prestwick and Newcastle (£349 on selected dates in October)
- Baggage: 5-10 kg hand-luggage included. Checked bags are from £35 per bag, return
- Hotel: 4-star Be Live Palmeiras Village
- Rating: 77% on TripAdvisor out of 124 reviews
- Location: Porches in the heart of Algarve, direct access to the beach, 300 metres from Cova Redonda
- Destination: Algarve / Portugal
- Board basis: all inclusive
- Airport transfer in Algarve: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Rental car: on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £299 per person based on two adults sharing