With amazing dates right at the start of the school holidays available, Algarve summer holidays are a fab family option – with warm weather, sandy beaches and latin chill, Portugal’s sunniest region is perfect for adults and kids alike.
7 Night Algarve Summer Holidays Including Villa And Flights
This great deal from Expedia gives you 7 nights in a villa, plus flights, for only £240 per person. All this in the beautiful Algarve region of southern Portugal, home of hot sun, warm sands and dazzling crystal seas.
Flights are from Bristol to Faro, flying with EasyJet, but a range of airports including Liverpool and Belfast are available – see below. Although airport transfers aren’t included, they can be arranged via Expedia or via the hotel themselves – check your options when you select your Algarve summer holidays.
With this deal you’ll be staying in the Prado do Golf Resort, which has a superb TripAdvisor rating of 4/5. The complex offers self-catering apartments and villas, the perfect option for you to remain that bit more independent on your Algarve summer holidays. All of the accommodation, be it apartment or villa, boasts a well-stocked kitchenette, a living area with a fireplace and twin bathroom sinks, plus cool tiles and shutters to keep the heat at bay while you enjoy a well-earned siesta. The hotel has the obligatory outdoor pool, as well as a children’s pool where your kids can spend some happy summer hours splashing around in the sunshine. There’s also a poolside bar and restaurant, as well as an optional shuttle bus to take you to nearby theme parks.
Nearby there are a range of leisure activities, including golf courses, an equestrian centre, tennis and hiking and bike trails – all of these incur a surcharge, but you can get some great discounts as a hotel resident. Just 2 miles away, the beach also provides a wealth of activities for busy little ones that aren’t happy to just sit back and relax on the warm sand. Nearby Albufiera offers great links to lovely beaches, and the Moorish influenced Old Town is a treat to discover – consider renting a car to be able to explore the pretty inland villages and landscapes that you’d otherwise miss on the tourist trail. Portugal also has delicious food, mixing Iberian classics with more exotic elements from the south – a truly cosmopolitan cuisine. The sunny south is a great place for your Algarve summer holidays this year, and prices like these during peak season are hardly to be sniffed at!
- Algarve Summer Holidays: 7 Nights incl. Villa and Flights only £240
- Travel dates: 14th July to 21st July 2015
- Travel duration: 14 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 24°C
- Airport of departure: Bristol
- Alternative Airports: London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Belfast, Birmingham
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: Prado do Golf
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 60 reviews
- Location: 6 miles west of Albufiera
- Destination: Algarve, Portugal
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer in Algarve not included
- Find cheap car hire on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £240 per person based on 2 adults and 1 child sharing
- Alternative Dates from Bristol £335
- Alternative Dates from Liverpool (10 Nights) £481
- Alternative Dates from Belfast £368