There’s nothing like a sun holiday to combat the dreary weather in autumn! If you’re looking for a quick and easy getaway to stretch out the summer days, then why not try Crete? With the weather still warm in October, this all-inclusive Crete Holiday will be just the thing to cheer you up! You can choose the dates that best suit you for 4 or 7 nights on Wowcher, but I’ve found the cheapest ones for you!
All-Inclusive Crete Holiday
This amazing 2-night deal will see you stay in a choice of two hotels: the Porto Plazza or the Despo Hotel. Both are based along the Mediterranean coast and are great places to unwind! This all-inclusive deal means that you’ll be able to have a delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in your hotel’s restaurant or lounge. Superb!
You’ll be located near Hersonissos. This area has a lively promenade with many shops, restaurants and a vibrant nightlife. In October, the weather will still be an impressive 24 degrees Celsius, so I recommend checking out either Star Beach or Salis Beach. The ruins at Malia and the Aquaworld Aquarium are also fantastic places to visit.
This price covers flights from London airports. This deal won’t last forever so get booking by following the link below!
- All-Inclusive Crete Holiday: 4 Nights in Choice of Hotel incl. Flights just £249
- Provider: Wowcher
- Travel period: Various dates. Sample period: 05/10/2018 – 09/10/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: London Airports
- Destination airport: Crete HER
- Hotel: Porto Plazza or Despo Hotel
- Score: Porto Plazza: 4/5 and Despo Hotel: 3.5/5
- Location: Hersonissos, northern Crete
- Meals: All-inclusive
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £249 per person based on two adults sharing