Have a wonderful all-inclusive break to Croatia. The only thing you’ll really have to worry about is who you’ll bring, and what you will get up to once you’ve arrived. Come and see for yourself why Croatia is becoming a hugely popular tourist destination.
Your All Inclusive Croatia Getaway
Your hotel is the Sagitta Holiday Village is located right on the coastline, so it’s the best spot to take in some of the stunning scenery on the Adriatic Sea coast. It’s just under an hour from Split, and you definitely need to take a day to visit this gorgeous town. Your hotel itself is near the quaint little village of Ruskamen and the town of Omis, so you don’t even have to go travelling too far to take in the excitement of the Croatian atmosphere. If your all inclusive deal needs a bit of excitement, then you should head to one of these nearby towns, as there’s so many options here to keep your tummy filled and a smile on your face.
This great deal comes from Wowcher so be sure that you’ve booked with them directly to get the best of this all inclusive Croatia haven.
- Croatia: 3 Nights incl All Inclusive Hotel & Flights only £149 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- Price is based on two people sharing so you will need to purchase two vouchers
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Gatwick, Stansted, Luton, Manchester, Bristol and Glasgow.
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: Sagitta Holiday Village
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 202 reviews
- Hand luggage only included
- Location: approx 45 minutes from Split city centre
- Destination: Croatia
- Meals: all inclusive
- Airport transfer not included, check out Rome2Rio for your options
- ATOL protected
- Price: only £149 per person based on 2 adults sharing