I found you this All-Inclusive Gran Canaria Holiday! Jet off to Gran Canaria, of the Canary Islands, for a week of fun in the sun! From your hotel, a bus service runs into Las Palmas every 20 minutes, so you can easily explore everything it has to offer! This area is a unique fusion of European, African, Chinese and Indian cultures, so look out for the incredibly varied food choices in the city. The oldest area of the city is Vegueta, where you can soak up the historical atmosphere, shop for souvenirs and snack on Canarian cuisine, such as Tapas or the typical dessert bienmesabe, a mixture of honey, almond cream, eggs and rum.
4* Orquidea Hotel
The 4* Orquidea Hotel has a 4/5 rating out of 1,585 reviews on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! This beachfront hotel is very family friendly, it has a splash park, kids clubs and child friendly shows on offer! There’s even The Hangout area for teenagers! And for all the family, there’s an outdoor pool fringed by a terrace, sun loungers and palm trees. This deal is based on an all-inclusive stay in a Split Level Twin Room with a Pool View and Balcony.
I found this deal on Thomson! Please book with them directly. Have a wonderful time!
- All-Inclusive Gran Canaria Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 4* All-Inclusive Hotel, Flights & Transfers for only £331 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Thomson
- Travel dates: 27 April – 4 May 2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Includes 20kg of hold luggage per person
- Hotel: 4* Orquidea Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,585 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Bahia Feliz, Gran Canaria
- Meals: all-inclusive
- Airport transfer included
- Price: only £331 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly