When you think of Jamaica what’s the first thing that comes to your mind? Is it that song from the Vengaboys that was super popular when you were younger? Or maybe you remember Cool Runnings, the film about Jamaica’s Winter Olympics team? Well, today that’s all about to change. Thanks to this awesome all inclusive Jamaica holiday that I found over on First Choice, all you will think about is sunshine and relaxation!
Book this all inclusive Jamaica getaway today!
You’ll stay in the awesome Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay which is rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor. There’s no need to worry about getting here, as your transfers from the airport are included – and it’s just a 10 minute drive from the airport anyway! You’re right on the coast, with two km of private white sandy beach stretching out in front of you. Perfect for laying back under the Caribbean sun and topping up your tan.
Thanks to your all inclusive board stay your every need is catered to. All your meals, drinks and snacks are all taken care of. There’s four á la carte menus to choose from, with delights such as traditional Jamaican cooking and an awesome pizza bar on offer.
This all inclusive Jamaica break can be found over on First Choice so be sure that you’ve booked with them directly. Have a great time!
- All Inclusive Jamaica Holiday: 7 Nights incl Hotel, Flights only £654pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with First Choice
- Travel dates: 7 – 14 September 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 3* Holiday Inn Montego Bay
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,143 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: approx. 10 minutes from airport
- Destination: Jamaica
- Meals: all inclusive
- Airport transfer included
- 20kg hand luggage included in price
- Price: only £654 per person based on 2 adults sharing